Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
According to experience
As a leader in the field of integrated management solutions (ERP) and business intelligence (BI), Our Client attributes success to its employees and products. In addition to providing robust and innovative solutions, their consultants are the best in terms of knowledge and experience. Many of them are working in their company for over ten years and it is thanks to their dedication and professionalism that their business relationships with their customers are so successful.
Located in Saint-Laurent of Montreal, Our Client develops and operates a variety of innovative solutions in various business areas.
Since its founding, Our Client has provided ERP solutions to more than 200 medium and large companies across Canada and the United States. Their partners include renowned companies. In response to the request of a number of customers for advanced business intelligence solution, they have developed and marketed a BI solution. Their BI solutions have known a huge success for their robustness, highly intuitive user interface and easy integration into organizations of all sizes.
Our Client is looking for a competent, critical and dynamic spirit that will join its development team of enterprise solutions it designs. Here is a unique opportunity to act as .NET business software developer within a dynamic team where you will be called upon to be creative and meet more motivating challenges.
The work includes research, analysis and development of enterprise Web solutions built using Web and Microsoft.NET technologies. The candidate will be responsible to analyze the projects, build web user interfaces and write code to produce new systems as well as modify existing ones.
- Experience in web Development using C#
- Experience in the design and development of object-oriented solutions;
- Knowledge of SQL or Oracle databases;
- Familiar with the Visual Studio development environment of Microsoft;
- Drafting of documents and software modeling (specification, architecture, UML, etc.);
Professional and personal qualities:
- Ability to have a quick understanding of a software architecture;
- Independent, motivated and critical thinking;
- On the lookout for creativity and emerging technologies;
- Excellent analytical, organized and detail-oriented;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Experience of at least 2 years in software development would be an asset;
Remuneration and working conditions:
- Competitive base salary;
- Work week of 37.5 hours;
- Pleasant working environment;
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.