Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
Marketing Manager -Survey Software provider - Downtown Montreal
according to experience
Marketing - Downtown Montreal
Our Client is a survey software technology provider with clients in over 30 countries.They are looking for a driven, results-oriented individual to join their team in Montreal as Marketing , reporting to the VP Marketing. This is a pivotal role at Our Client, responsible for developing and leading their acquisition strategies to attract new leads/clients and communication strategies to ensure engagement of existing clients.
You will oversee the marketing activities for Our Client; implement plans at the global and regional level, and drive marketing for individual product lines. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B marketing and have a strong understanding of SaaS models. An attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial. This is a hands-on role that requires close collaboration with other members of the marketing, sales, and product management teams.
If you have a few years of B2B marketing experience under your belt and are passionate about owning a marketing leadership role at an international, entrepreneurial company – this is the job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Create & execute messaging and competitive positioning strategies for our Client’s products to create brand awareness, fuel sales growth, and increase customer engagement.
• Become an expert on different buyer segments, how they buy and the buying criteria they prioritize when choosing survey software.
• Work closely with our European and North American regional sales managers to develop pertinent lead acquisition strategies in different markets.
• Monitor competitive activity and industry news channels for relevance to Our Client, and expand their presence in industry news, listings, directories, and associations.
• Drive and manage SEM channels (Google, Bing, etc). Work with in-house digital marketing specialist to optimize the performance of ads and keywords.
• Drive outbound email campaigns, articles, whitepapers and press releases. Develop written materials and work with technical writers when needed.
• Actively manage content on our Client’s blog, website and social media channels (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook) with the goal of engaging industry influencers.
• Communicate the value proposition of their products to the sales team and arm them with effective sales tools (presentations, fact sheets, training etc.)
• Oversee the creation of communication assets for Our Client’s products (tips & tricks, how-to videos etc.) to help new clients quickly become comfortable in using their products.
• A university degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
• At least 6+ years’ relevant marketing experience, with a minimum of 3 years in B2B marketing, preferably in marketing applications and/or SaaS.
• Hands-on experience in creating and managing customer acquisition strategies throughout the purchase life cycle (lead funnel).
• Firm grasp of SEO principles; experience with SEM (Google Adwords), analytics, web , and deep understanding of the concepts of creative and brand strategy.
• Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools – Salesforce/Pardot an asset.
• Must be able to adapt to Our Client’s tone of voice and understand what type of communications and offers resonate with customers in different industry verticals.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams in an entrepreneurial and fluid environment.
• Bilingual, strong communicator with superior writing, editing and presentation skills.
• Dynamic, articulate, and confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance.
• Product Marketing experience for a software product is an asset.
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.