Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
Web application designer / UI-UX / Web developer - St-Laurent
according to experience
Web application designer /UI-UX/ Web developer - St-Laurent
To support the constant growth of their Software solution, Our Client is looking for a dynamic and critical-minded Web application designer / Web developer who will work closely with the software development team and product manager to help design the application’s screens, icons and graphical guidelines, as well as participate in their implementation.
The candidate will also look for flaws and weaknesses in the program, such as a confusing or unappealing interface, and work with the development team to make the user experience more ergonomic and assure coherence across all interfaces.
Reporting to the head of R&D and Product Manager, the Web application designer has various responsibilities and is able to work under minimum supervision. The best candidate is teamwork oriented and understands the technical limitations related to the various technologies used in the application.
• Analyze requirements and output design specifications;
• Realize prototypes and mock screens following functional and design specifications;
• Design screens and icons according to the technical limitations of the libraries and technologies used in the software;
• Implement prototypes into working web UIs;
• Develop templates for icons and web components for consistency and quicker developments.
• English ILR level 3 minimum (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ILR_scale);
• Experience of at least 2 years in web application design;
• Experience of at least 2 years in web development (HTML5, CSS3);
• Expertise with design and prototyping tools such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, Balsamiq, and Mockflow;
• Experience in web application development is a great asset;
• Experience in is an asset
• French ILR level 2 or higher is an asset.
Skills & competencies:
• Ability to understand web technologies and their limitations;
• Creative, independent and motivated;
• Interest and knowledge in interaction and information design;
• Analytical thinking, organization and attention to detail;
• Attention to details while keeping in mind the big picture;
• Ability to analyze and write specifications from verbal communications
• Ability to communicate well with others;
• Ability to integrate and work confidently as a part of a team;
• Ability to suggest new ideas and guide other teammates on best practices for design and interaction design.
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.