Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
Programmer-Analyst MS-Dynamics-NAV - West Island
85 - 95,000$ + 2,500$ bonus
Our client is a manufacturer and world leader in its market sector, and is composed of a young and dynamic team that is always in the process of redesigning and redefining itself to ensure that it can meet all future growth needs. To achieve this, Our client is seeking to hire a motivated, dynamic, and talented MS-Dynamics-NAV Programmer-Analyst for the development and maintenance of the software.
Under the responsibility of the Senior Manager of IT, the incumbent is responsible for performing the analysis and programming of improvement, upgrade and maintenance of MS-Dynamics-NAV.
• Develop, implement and maintain applications;
• Optimize and/or rewrite segments of applications;
• Update the documentation according to the established standards;
• Respect the processes and quality measures in place;
• Identify and analyze the expressed needs and recommend possible solutions;
• Supporting the integration between Dynamics NAV ERP with other systems
• Guide and support other programmers and users as required;
• Collaborate with and support the management and other departments requirements in the implementation of specific projects;
• Participate at times in the research required in the development and evolution of the systems as needed;
• Oversee projects on an ongoing basis.
• 5 years’ experience with MS-Dynamics-NAV.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience
• Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills;
• Excellent communication skills in French and English (oral and written
• Certifications in MS Dynamics NAV is an asset
• Experience with financial, manufacturing, service, warehousing modules
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in programming and its processes
• Good knowledge of the programming language Dynamics C/SIDE, C/AL
• Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server technologies (Analysis, Reporting, Integration Services, etc.)
• Experience with Jet Report is an asset
• Good knowledge of MS-Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Outlook)
• Vacations 3 weeks
• Group Insurance Dental Insurance, Eyes Care
• Pension Plan...Company contribution 4,000$
• 8 hours a day, flexible hours from 6h00 to 18h00
• Summer hours: Friday afternoon off if one hour more is done during the other week days
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.