Submit your Resume
According to experience
Senior Software Developer
This Montreal company is developing a concept related to sports and entertainment that will be launched in Las Vegas and distributed internationally. This sport concept is innovative and involves an aspect of Logistics.
They aim to deliver a prestigious level of hospitality whilst in a rich technology environment, offering participants a unique experience in the world of sports.
Our Client is looking for enthusiastic and dynamic people who have a passion for programming and love taking and solving new challenges. Specifically, we are looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be reporting directly to the Head of IT. You will be part of a small development team where every member is a key individual and where everything you build will matter to the success of the company and our clients. The culture is highly collaborative and creative. We want the best ideas from everyone. We expect you to embrace good development habits - thoughtful designs, careful test cases and effective build and deployment practices. We expect you to be transparent, courageous and enthusiastic.
• Designing and implementing high quality products (OOP, design pattern);
• Ensures standards and best practices are followed;
• Automating tasks for iterative development: build process, unit and regression testing, release management, backup strategy;
• Mentor new employees and junior / interns;
• Participate actively to code review (pr).
• 8 to 10 years of experience in software development;
• Experience with MicroServices, Domain-Driven Design is nice to have;
• Solid knowledge in designing/using REST APIs;
• Strong experience in testing techniques (mocks, code coverage, Selenium);
• Experience in deployments in the cloud (Google / AWS / Azure).
• Great disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance (TDD);
• Experience in Java, Angular;
• Familiarity with Node.js web/app development;
• Experience working with an Agile team;
• Experience with Docker;
• Continuous integration / deployment;
• Resourceful and problem-solver;
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong team player;
• Easily adapts to change;
• Excellent communication skills in both French and English.
201 Club Marin Road suite 101
Montreal (Quebec) H3E 1T4
Tl.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. All rights reserved.