Submit your Resume
VP Sales and Marketing - Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) – Montreal
according to experience
VP Sales and Marketing - Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) –
About Our Client
They are a fast-growing technology company shaping Montreal’s AI ecosystem. Their platform analyzes customer and employee written feedback across various channels and extracts actionable insights instantly to help improve the customer and employee experience. The solution enables organizations to audit customer and employee satisfaction identify new trends, and keep track of the impact of actions or events affecting them.
Our culture is “Valley style” with a Montreal twist: friendly and casual work environment, hard work, fast pace, as well as M&M’s, good coffee, giant bean bags and inspirational Sci-Fi …
Their values revolve around trust, passion, initiative and collaboration.
Determined to achieve aggressive revenue goals, Our Client’s CRO oversees the performance, strategy and alignment of the Marketing and Sales teams, working closely with the CEO and other company leaders to increase revenue and advance Our Client into its next stage of growth as a forerunner in AI-powered analytics.
● You lead Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams and ensure their alignment towards the company objectives (3 Marketing + 3 télésales)
● You work with the CEO to optimize existing revenue models and create new revenue streams
● Crafting brand positioning that defines our products and solutions, securing value propositions and differentiators, and expanding awareness through positioning and thought leadership
● Monitoring the revenue pipeline and leads, while adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth
● Prospecting and maintaining close relationships with key clients
● Managing key accounts and high-stakes deals
● 5+ years of managing go-to-market teams and revenue operations
● A solid performance history of strategizing for growth and achieving metrics
● Experience selling to B2B SaaS Enterprise customers
● A command of brand positioning and messaging
● Inbound and Outbound marketing expertise
● Hands-on familiarity with CRMs and other sales software
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
● Experience in hiring sales people
● Confidence, empathy and interpersonal skills suited to leading high-performing, well-connected teams
● Amazing organizational, people management and time management skills
Caring is sharing! We offer:
● A competitive compensation package including a base salary + bonus/compensation aligned with revenue objectives,
● Complementary health benefits
● Minimum of three week + an additional week vacation between Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
● 5 sick days + 2 personal purposes
● Their office culture proudly values flexibility, real work/life balance and trust.
Why you’ll want to work with them:
● They are in an exciting stage of growth, where you'll be essential to accelerating the company.
● Our Client is a leading AI technology provider for VoC and VoE that is disrupting the market. They are already working with some big names – and they are just getting started.
● Working at Our Client, you'll get the chance to make a serious impact on the company while enjoying a work life balance.
201 Club Marin Road suite 101
Montreal (Quebec) H3E 1T4
Tl.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. All rights reserved.