Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
File Transfer Engineer - Downtown Montreal
According to experience
Our Client is an IT consulting firm.
They are looking for a talented a File Transfer Engineer. This is a permanent position. The work is done in downtown Montreal at one of their larges clients and will begin ASAP. Beautiful technologies and nice challenge are waiting for you. The wage is generous.
• As a member of the BFT/MFT team, level 2 & 3 administration as well as enhancement of Middleware file transfer infrastructure & associated monitoring.
• Internal customer support & advices
• Main supported technologies :
o IBM Sterling suite (Connect Enterprise, Connect Express, Connect Direct, Sterling File Gateway, etc.)
o Axway CFT
• Main supported protocols :
o FTP, SSHFTP
o Connect:Direct (C:D)
• Supported infrastructures are located in the US and in France.
• Expert on one main technologies with significant experience
• Strong knowledge on operating systems (Linux / Unix / Windows)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining simple procedures in writing or verbally; good phone skills.
Desirable Background and Skills
• A degree or certificate in computer science or a related field.
• Previous experience in File Transfer infrastructure management
• Good overview of middleware topics.
• Motivated to advance in the profession
• French and English speaking
• Unix Admin
• File Transfer experience
• Bus File Transfer (BFT)
• Managed File transfer (MFT)
• Message Oriented Middleware (MOM)
• Payment Systems (PSY)
• Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
• Bilingual (English is more important)
Number of positions
At least 3 years
Based on experience
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.