Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
Intermediate Desktop Administrator - Downtown Montreal
According to experience
Our Client is an IT consulting firm.
They are looking for a talented Intermediate Desktop Administrator. This is a permanent position. The work is done in downtown Montreal at one of their larges clients and will begin ASAP. Beautiful technologies and nice challenge are waiting for you. The wage is generous.
• The Intermediate Desktop Administrator team member will be responsible for handling escalations to the DVS team and ensuring client SLA's are met. The candidate will be responsible for providing technical guidance to Level 1 and 2 technicians.
• The candidate will contribute to create and maintain current and future desktop infrastructure services with its associated documentation (escalation procedures, best practices, support, and training on DVS products and services). The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work with the EUS project team on specific initiatives involving multiple teams across technology disciplines.
• The successful candidate must be an experienced scripter for the user workspace with strong experience in supporting enterprise level systems.
• In-depth and Hands on experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Core Architectures, Operating Systems and Technologies:
o Windows Active Directory
o Group Policy Desktop Design and Management
o Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2
o Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 embedded, Windows 8.1 embedded, Windows 8 and Windows 10
o Sysinternals tools
o SCCM 2016
• SmartCard and Smartcard Integration with windows based thin clients and VDI
• Desktop Video Integration – including Softphone and Lync
• Scripting knowledge: WMI, Powershell, VBScript, and WinBatch
• HP Blade System including server blades, Onboard administrator, iLO and Virtual Connect Interconnects
• Knowledge of Citrix technologies and recent experience installing, configuring, managing, optimizing, and troubleshooting:
o XenApp 5 and XenApp 6.5
o XenDesktop 4, 5.6, 7.x
o Citrix Machine Creation Services (MCS) and Provisioning Services (PVS)
o Experience creating powershell scripts to leverage Citrix SDK
o Web Interface 5.4
o Storefront / Cloudgateway
• VMware vSphere 5
• Citrix Netscaler experience, including configuration of Smart Access policies
• Patch Management and Security – SCCM, WSUS, DCM
• Experience working in a large, 7x24, investment banking environment
• PVS image update processes
• Personal vDisk (PvD) experience
• Analytical capability: Able to break down complex problems into simple manageable units, develops solutions for each unit, and integrates them back into the whole. Can absorb ideas quickly and apply then pragmatically
• Communication Skills: excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills with the ability to interact with a non-technical audience.
• Strong interpersonal effectiveness: is self-aware of their own behavior and work style, as well as tolerant of different needs and viewpoints. Demonstrates interest in others opinions and shows consideration, concern and respect for other people
• Results oriented: setting goals and priorities that maximize the use of resources available to consistently deliver quality results
• Client focused
• Organized and detail oriented
• Previous experience supporting users in the finance industry (about 7 years)
Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or equivalent
Desired / Plus:
• Microsoft certifications
• Citrix Certifications
Languages: (Other than English): French knowledge is an added advantage
Minimun 6 years
According to experience
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.