Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
Middleware Container Admin - Downtown Montreal
According to experience
Our Client is an IT consulting firm.
They are looking for a talented Middleware Container Admin. This is a permanent position. The work is done in downtown Montreal at one of their larges clients and will begin ASAP. Beautiful technologies and nice challenge are waiting for you. The wage is generous.
Financing banking department, includes activities for markets and investor services. It covers infrastructure production functions (applications, servers, services, control, and security).
Middleware department provides support services and administration of technical infrastructure solutions for Global Market perimeter. It must therefore ensure globalization of solutions in an international context:
• strong relationships with infrastructure teams in Paris and international
• strong relationships with teams responsible for developing business applications
The department is organized around two main operating entities, divided into areas of expertise:
• Bus File Transfer (BFT), consisting of poles:
o MFT: infrastructure management of file transfer
o MOM: infrastructure management of messages transfer (Message Oriented Middleware)
o Payment systems: infrastructure management of payment messages transfer
• ACP Applications / Containers / Packaging, consisting of poles:
o Packaging: creation and distribution of business application packages
o Container: management of Web application servers Internet & Intranet
o Application: services technologies around Business Intelligence, Electronic Document Management, ETL (Extract Transform Load), ERP (PeolpleSoft) and EAI (Business Works - WebMethods)
• Administration and enhancement of Middleware technologies, with core competency on Web Application servers (Weblogic, Tomcat, IIS, or Apache) on level 2/3 activities, level 1 or 2 on other non core technologies. Infrastructures supported will be located in US and France.
• Expert on one main technologies with significant experience (Weblogic / Tomcat / Apache / IIS)
• Strong knowledge on operating systems (Linux / Unix / Windows)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining simple procedures in writing or verbally; good phone skills.
• Understand the supported products well enough to take the appropriate action documented in knowledge items for non core technologies
Desirable Background and Skills
• A degree or certificate in computer science or a related field.
• Previous experience in infrastructure management on Web Applications servers
• Knowledge of Tibco Business Works or Docker is a plus.
• Good overview of middleware topics.
• Motivated to advance in the profession
• French and English speaking
Number of positions
At least 3 years
Based on experience
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.