Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
Software developer Computer vision - Downtown Montreal
According to experience
Software Developer - Computer vision – Downtown Montreal
This Montreal company is developing a concept related to sports and entertainment that will be launched in Las Vegas and distributed internationally. This sport concept is innovative and involves an aspect of Logistics and Major events.
Our Client aim to deliver a prestigious level of hospitality whilst in a rich technology environment, offering participants a unique experience in the world of sports.
Our Client is looking for enthusiastic and dynamic people who have a passion for programming and love taking and solving new challenges. Specifically, we are looking for a Software Developer - Computer vision who will be reporting directly to the Head of IT. The incumbent will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of cutting edge computer vision algorithms for our new virtual game simulator. Our largest system currently in the development phase will be 150 cameras tracking 20,000 square feet in real time outside on a surface with gentle topology changes.
• Build real time computer vision solutions according to our system of four overlapping cameras;
• Evaluate, analyze and optimize system resources related to image processing, computer vision and machine learning
• Develop computer vision techniques in areas of object detection and tracking in varying lighting conditions;
• Develop solutions for real world problems and integrate solutions into products
• Manage work to ensure the delivery of new software features on schedule;
• Configure and test game simulator to ensure its capabilities meet project requirements;
• Make important decisions that affect developers, products and user experiences;
• Research and plan solutions to complex problems and optimizations;
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
• Master's degree will be considered as a strong asset.
• 5 to 10 years of related experience;
• Experience with Python development, tools and common design patterns;
• Experience with version control system: GIT;
• Familiar with modern. Outdoor operation experience;
• Excellent knowledge of lens calibration, image rectification and transformation of matrixes;
• Fast learner;
• Strong team player
• Effectively manage time and priorities;
• Ability to work in an evolving environment;
• Excellent communication skills in both French and English.
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.