Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
Technical Support & Software Pre-Sales Engineer Survey Solutions - Downtown Montreal
45-55k + commissions
Technical Support& Software Pre-Sales Engineer Survey Solutions
Global Survey Software
Our Client is a global provider of survey software for phone, web, and interviewer-administered surveys. Their software can be deployed both on-cloud (SaaS) and on-premise. Our Client is international and serves clients in over 30 countries. They take pride in their high standards of customer service and quality product offerings.
In this role you will be responsible for technical aspects of the sales cycle of Our Client survey software solutions, as well as helping to provide support and ensure customer satisfaction. You will support, explain and train customer as well as doing demos to prospect customer.
• Provide Technical Support & Advice to customer, prospect and Sales team.
• Prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs.
• Conduct product demos to clients and prospects.
• If required, provide short product training sessions during pre-sale buying cycle.
• Provide Technical Support & Advice to Sales team
• Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities.
• Communicate with R&D team on issues identified from field observations and customer feedback.
• AEC/DEC in computer sciences.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in technical support for a company, with at least one year in line-of-business applications support.
• Prior responsibility for all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
• Strong communication skills, able to explain technical concepts & product solutions to both business & technical users.
• Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation skills (both verbal and written).
• Extremely well-organized and able to work independently.
• Willingness to travel occasionally US and Canada
• Only candidates who can work in our Montreal office will be considered
Our Client’s Benefits:
Ou Client is an international, entrepreneurial company. They pride themselves on being a close knit group that works together to make their company a great place to spend your day. A bit about their work environment:
• Montreal downtown
• Full range of health benefits (health insurance, access to clinic)
• Dining room and a game room
• Healthy snacks, complimentary weekly group lunches
• Dynamic and stimulating international work environment
• Group activities (e.g. Yoga)
• Referral bonus
• Group RRSP program
• Employer contribution to public transportation reimbursement.
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.