Soumettre votre candidature
Description du poste
Numéro du poste
Digital Marketing Specialist - Survey Software provider - Downtown Montreal
Digital Marketing Specialist - Downtown
Our Client is a survey software technology provider company with clients in 30+ countries.They are looking for an experienced individual to join their marketing team in Montreal as a Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for managing the technical execution of their B2B client acquisition strategies, and ensuring that Our Client is following best practices in SEO, SEM, and outbound marketing.
The successful candidate will understand the B2B sales cycle, lead funnel marketing, and have a proven track record of succeeding in a goal-driven environment. You have a strong eye for detail and an analytical mindset. You can extract and clearly communicate important insights from raw data.
Our Client is an entrepreneurial company and this is a hands-on position. It requires flexibility, and the ability to balance autonomy and collaboration with multiple teams. If you are highly responsible, self-motivated and an expert in B2B digital marketing, this is the role for you.
• Maintain and manage their client database, CRM and marketing automation system. Pardot and Salesforce experience is a tremendous asset.
• Guide their database segmentation strategy to maintain clean, effective lists of leads and clients. Optimize their ability to lead high-value prospects through the sales funnel and nurture existing contacts.
• Continuously monitor and make technical recommendations to improve each of their sales funnel touch points (PPC ads, landing pages, website forms, email marketing).
• Manage day-to-day PPC campaign management (Google, Bing). Implement campaigns, ad groups, and ads that support multiple products and regions. Optimize bids and budgets to maximize ROI, conversion rates and cost per lead.
• Develop and distribute web traffic and lead conversion reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. Analyze KPIs and make specific recommendations for addressing opportunities and challenges.
• Become an expert of all digital networks in the market research industry. Evaluate and recommend investment opportunities for PPC traffic across industry listings, software directories, industry news, social networks, and more.
• Through a deep knowledge of SEO, help optimize their website performance and constantly strive to improve organic search rankings.
• Keep up-to-date on latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and ensure that these are applied at Our Client as needed. Continually strive to help Our Client optimize their marketing processes to be more efficient and more effective.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• A university degree in Marketing, Communication, or other relevant field.
• At least 3-5 years’ relevant digital marketing experience, preferably supporting B2B sales, marketing and/or customer success teams.
• Experience managing a marketing automation system for email marketing and database management (strong preference for Pardot/Salesforce).
• Proven, hand-on experience in creating and managing PPC campaigns, keyword strategies and analyzing performance via Google Adwords, analytics.
• Firm grasp of SEO and customer acquisition strategies throughout the purchase life cycle (lead funnel).
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail, accuracy and accountability. Able to understand how your own work fits into overall strategies.
• Self-motivated and resourceful in driving projects forward. Autonomous but also able to work closely with others in a collaborative environment.
• Fluently bilingual in English and French.
201 chemin du Club Marin suite 101
Montréal (Québec) H3E 1T4
Tél.: (514) 362-1234
© 2015 UNIXEL inc. Tous droits réservés.